LESCO is bound to provide electricity to all of Lahore and its regions including domestic, industrial and government instituites too. A recent report issued by LESCO by department’s finance and accounts departments that is quite shocking.
A lot of government departments have been found liable to pay to LESCO with heavy amounts. We have listed here some major government institutes including but not limited to hospitals, district governments and TMA etc.
Here is the updated price per unit price of electricity in Lahore.
Here are some more details.
- TMA is liable to pay 4 Billion, 31 crores, 20 lac, 83 thousand and 658 Rupees.
- WASA also has to pay 8 Billion, 49 crores and 78 lac Rupees to LESCO.
- Services hospital still has to pay 17 crores, 92 lac and 11 thousand Rupees in terms of electricity bills.
- LDA is liable to pay 31 crores and 50 lacs Rupees.
- Mayo Hospital is liable to pay 19 cores and 9 lac Rupees.
- Lahore Ring Road Authority has pended electricity bills of 53 crores and 54 lacs Rupees.
- Railway Pakistan still needs to pay 56 crores and 37 lac Rupees to clear its electricity dues.
- Punjab Irrigation Department is liable to pay 66 cores and 25 lac Rupees.
- Health District Lahore has to pay 36 crores and 29 lac Rupees.