For recent graduates looking to add professional experience to their portfolios in order to better meet the demands of the market, WAPDA is providing a paid intern program with a national scope.
The Program seeks to offer young people a fun and engaging opportunity to train on the job, obtain practical work experience, and learn work ethics at the most reputable organization in Pakistan while collaborating with highly experienced professionals.
Both male and female individuals are encouraged to apply. We are seeking candidates who are committed, energetic, self-motivated, and eager to learn in the LESCO Face-Paced Environment.
Open Merit: 15 Seats
• Allocations by Provincial Quota
• Punjab = 5 seats
• Khyber Pakhton = 5 seats
• Sindh = 5 seats
• Balochistan = 5 seats
• Gilgit Baltistan = 5 seats
• Azad Kashmir = 5 seats
• Ex FATA = 5 seats
All Academic / Educational Docx
• Current Transcript
• CNIC Copy
• Domicile Copy
• Updated CV
• 02 recent passport-size photos
• Police Verification Form
Instructions & General Conditions
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria specified above may submit their applications and required attested documents via email to “[email protected]”
- The last date for submission of applications is 16th November 2022.
- Sample for subject email must be in accordance with the advertised disciplines such as Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Geological Engineering, Mass Communications, and Human Resource Management.
- Applications without mentioning discipline in the subject mail will NOT be
- Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date of the receipt shall be summarily rejected.
- Applications submitted by hand will NOT be entertained.
- Successful completion of the internship program will NOT lead to employment.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for interview.
- Candidates must have a working bank account registered in their name.
- Applicants must be from HEC Recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the applications at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- For any information/query candidates, please call 042-36360103, Ext: 2023. (Off.
Hrs. 10:30 am – 4:00 pm)