Do you want to know about the application procedure of LESCO Demand Notice? And do you want to learn how it is issued or paid? Then this is the right platform for you to stay updated as well as well-informed.
Demand notices deal with several customers who want to apply for new line connection or require an already-existing connection replacement. Moreover, a demand notice is an essential and an official piece of document that is required when you want to apply for a new line.
Nevertheless, this blog will educate you about how to apply for a clear procedure to check and how to obtain a demand notice in some simple steps. Moreover, all you need to do is, simply follow the steps for the application submission and later on, wait for the implementation.
Also during the procedure, you may check your application status on the website on and off. However, if you are facing certain issues while dealing with your application or the demand notice. Then you must read the entire article to gather information.
In the beginning…
How to Follow the Initial Guidance for LESCO Demand Notice issuance?
- Visit the LESCO Website: First and the most important thing to do is to visit the LESCO website. After that, read the basic information given on the home page. After that, go to the service panel and choose the set of ‘New Connection.’ The specific web page will open showing multiple other options, appearing on the left side of your PC screen.
- Apply for New Connection: If you want to apply for a new connection and get an official demand notice from the company. Firstly, you have to read the procedure that will guide you. For that purpose, there is a separate option to follow the new connection procedure. After selecting the ‘new connection’ option and entering your data, a demand notice will be issued to you by the authority.
- How to Complete the Application? There are a few checkpoints that you must follow before submitting your application that must be approved by the Demand Notice WAPDA. Apart from the application form, do not forget to submit the owner’s NOC and an Affidavit.
Furthermore, you have to attach all your relevant, personal information, and documents while filling the form. WAPDA is a key source working behind all the power supply companies like LESCO and other related companies.
- Changes that need to be made in the Application: You can particularly apply for making some changes in your name spelling, load, or tariff in the application. However, you must be assigned the tracking ID by the system through which you can access/track your application.
- Print your Application Form: Now that you have filled your application form, it’s time for printing. It’s an important and compulsory step to print the demand notice. After that, you will click the option of ‘print demand notice.’ In that case, you will be given two options, New Connection or Change of load/tariff/name. Subsequently, you have to choose an option of your choice to proceed further.
Few More Steps about it
- Demand Notice Payment: Later on, if you want to pay for the demand notice after following the above procedure. Next, you have to do is to go for the option of ‘Pay Demand Notice’.
On the LESCO website, you will come in contact with a similar option. This option will further give you two selection options. Amongst which you have to choose one.
Consequently, demand notice has to be paid; you can make payment in the State bank, ABL, or NBP.
- Track your Application ID: Finally, it’s time for you to track your application/demand notice status to stay updated. In that case, the computer will generate you an application ID that you can access anytime anywhere. Last but not the least, re-check whether you have paid for the demand notice or not.
Here’s the Kicker…
How To Check Demand Notice?
You have multiple options via which you can check the WAPDA Demand Notice. That might be provided to you by the authorities, government, or LESCO officers. However, the most important step is to return a paid receipt of demand notice along with the test report to the officer working at LESCO.
Besides this submission, it is very important to keep a copy of the entire document with you. Later on, if all the process runs smoothly, you will be issued by an electricity connection within a few days of the application submission.
Here is the challenge!
In the case of LESCO, the consumer/user of the LESCO Company power supply can fill up an application.
However, the company must issue you a demand notice after the verification of your data, load management, and documents.
I need your Concentration.
Besides, you should be aware of the fact. That demand notice is an official/ legal document that requires all your authentic and original information. LESCO generates the demand notice for its customers to allow them to apply for the new connection.
The easiest procedure to check the Demand Notice
- Go to LESCO website ‘ENC.COM.PK’
- Print the demand notice provided with an option on the left side of the screen
- Two options will appear in front of you 1) New connection 2) Change of name/tariff/load
- Click one option
- Enter your CNIC/ or tracking-id
- The status of your application will be shown
How to pay demand notice?
Demand notice can be paid by following some simple steps that will help you in many ways. These steps are:
- Go to ‘ENC.COM.PK’ website
- On the left side of the screen, options will appear, click the pay demand notice option
- Enter your tracking-id or a CNIC
- Print the demand notice
- And submit it to any bank (preferable NBP, ABL)
See, it’s Easy.
Terms & Conditions
Here I need your attention. This whole process of application and issuance of demand notice involves proper legal terms and conditions for which you should be prepared beforehand. So let me tell you that yes, there are some of the fundamental terms. That needs to be fulfilled and agreed upon by the applicant.
You must agree to pay the mandatory charges, services bill, and tariffs that will come your way.
You should also agree with the condition that all the information that you have duly filled is authentic. And original to prevent any future consequences.
All your photocopied and attested documents must be required in this whole process. So that it can help you further in the procedure. Therefore, the authenticity of your document and load management details will be checked and confirmed by the authorities.
Therefore, you must provide the company with an undertaking that you won’t smash up the electrical wiring. Also, you will prevent the connection from any sort of damage.
This article quite briefly explains the ultimate steps regarding the application and issuing of LESCO Demand Notice. LESCO encourages its user or customers to avail of this opportunity to apply for a new connection. It can perhaps help the consumers in the installation of a new connection through the proper channel.
LESCO involves the reference code, meter installation number, and company name in the notice. So that the applicants should have a clear cut idea about their connection and meter charges.
Moreover, premises details and neighboring information are quite important when filling up a demand notice application. Although a demand notice asks for a CNIC or tracking ID
To facilitate the rules and regulations of LESCO, demand notice requires some essential information. Although, a demand notice asks for a CNIC or tracking ID which needs to be provided by the applicant to keep a record of the service cost details.